The Early Learning Coalition of Palm Beach County is happy to announce that School Readiness Funding is currently available for eligible children.
School Readiness: Florida’s School Readiness Program or SR offers financial assistance to eligible low-income families for early education and care so they can become financially self-sufficient and their young children can be successful in school in the future. Services vary based on individual needs and range from extended day care to after-school and school-age care in some instances.
To be considered for this funding, families must provide documentation to support the following:
• Have a child who is four (4) years of age or younger.
• All adults in household must be working and/or engaged in eligible education activities for a minimum of 20 hours per week (unless exempt from work requirements as documented by a licensed physician due to age or disability).
• Household income does not exceed federal guidelines for household size.
• Reside in Palm Beach County.
To apply for funding please visit: http://www.elcpalmbeach.org/
Once you are on the site do the following:
• Click on the “Parents” tab
• Click on “Financial Assistance”
• Click on “application form here”
From there you will create a username and password and complete the application.